Programs available 100% online
Online degrees and certificates can be completed entirely off-campus. You won’t have to commute to Casper College, even for testing (in most cases; check the course syllabus for more information on testing requirements).
- Associate’s Degrees & Certificates
- Accounting and Bookkeeping – A.A.S. degree; A.B. degree; Certificate
- Agribusiness – A.A.S. degree; A.S. degree
- Agriculture – A.S. degree
- Early Childhood Education – A.A. degree
- Fire Science – A.A.S. degree; Certificate
- General Studies – A.A. degree; A.A.S. degree
- Health Science – A.S. degree, with an emphasis in pre-pharmacy technology; A.S. degree, with an emphasis in pre-radiography; A.S. degree, with an emphasis in pre-respiratory therapy
- Hospitality and Tourism Management – A.A.S. degree
- Office Management – A.A.S. degree; Certificate
- Outdoor Recreation and Tourism Management – A.A. degree
- Pre-Physical Therapy – A.S. degree
- Psychology – A.S. degree
Click the program name to link to more information from Casper College. Follow this link to Casper College Distance Degree Program for more information.